Schwartz Center Members
About The Corman IMPACT Honors
Innovative Member Programs Advancing Compassion and Teamwork
The Corman IMPACT Honors celebrates healthcare members who are making a transformational impact by creating programs or initiatives that promote compassionate, collaborative care within their organization or system.
We know that leading by example is the most effective way to inspire others to make compassionate care a priority and we want to recognize our healthcare members who are doing that.
Recognition and Submissions
We know Schwartz Center members share in our mission of putting compassion at the heart of healthcare. If your organization is changing the way caregivers and patients give and receive compassionate care, we want to recognize your work.
All program submissions will be highlighted during the virtual Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference, on our Schwartz Center Member Community website and in Schwartz Center materials.
A spokesperson from up to three exemplary programs will be selected to participate on a Conference panel with fellow honorees, moderated by Schwartz Center CMO Beth Lown, MD.
Please note that Schwartz Center programs (including Schwartz Rounds®) are not eligible for consideration.
Submissions are now closed.
2020 IMPACT Honors
If you have questions regarding the Corman IMPACT Honors, please contact Angelina McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPACT Honors Criteria and FAQs
Any Schwartz Center healthcare member that has created an innovative program or initiative that is making a transformational impact to promote compassionate, collaborative care within its organization or system is eligible. Please note that your organization must be a member at the time of the conference to be considered, and Schwartz Center programs (including Schwartz Rounds®) are not eligible for consideration.
The program or initiative must demonstrate positive results including:
- Improved caregiver or patient experience; and/or
- Strengthened teamwork and/or communication among the care team; and/or,
- Enhanced caregiver-patient/family relationships.
Each honoree will receive:
- An opportunity for a spokesperson to speak about their organization’s program/initiative on a virtual panel at the 2021 Conference with fellow honorees
- Complimentary registration for our 2022 Conference for two individuals per healthcare organization
- Acknowledgement of excellence in compassionate healthcare
- International recognition of the member organization on the Conference and Member Community websites and in Schwartz Center materials
The deadline is June 30.
All eligible programs and initiatives will be highlighted at the virtual Conference and on the Conference and Schwartz Center Member Community websites. Up to three exemplary member programs will be featured. A spokesperson from each of the selected member organizations will participate on a conference panel moderated by Schwartz Center CMO Beth Lown, MD.