Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference Twitter Giveaway
Follow and retweet for a chance to win!
Join us for our inaugural Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference on June 25-27, 2017 in Boston. This immersive event will focus on how to create and sustain organizational cultures based on compassionate, collaborative care. The conference’s aim is to inspire and provide the tools and skills essential to improving patient experience, workforce well-being, quality and safety through the use of compassionate, collaborative care. Going beyond simply highlighting examples of successful initiatives to understand what others have done, participants will learn how to do it where they are.
Follow us on Twitter (@theSCCH) and retweet our conference giveaway tweets, as part of our Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference Twitter Giveaway, for a chance to receive 50% OFF your conference registration!
- Follow us on Twitter at @theSCCH.
- Retweet any of our giveaway tweets during each giveaway time frame from your personal Twitter account. We’ll randomly select a winner and announce and tag each winner in a tweet.
- The winner will receive a unique one-time-use 50% discount code off the cost of registration.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in each giveaway. If a giveaway winner is already registered for the Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference, they may elect to apply the 50% discount retroactively.
- Note: In order to win, you must use a public Twitter account. It cannot be set to private or we will not see that you have retweeted the giveaway tweet.
GIVEAWAY RULES: No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference Twitter Giveaway. The Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare and/or conference sponsors are not responsible for costs associated with data plans used to submit entries. By entering this giveaway, entrant agrees to all terms and rules of this giveaway. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible retweets per tweet received. Winners will be selected randomly by the end of each giveaway (deadlines will be provided in each tweet). Individuals may enter the giveaway from the moment the giveaway tweet has been sent out until 11:59 PM PT on the deadline provided. Winners will be notified via a direct message on Twitter if they have won. Winner(s) will receive a one-time-use 50% discount code for the Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA on June 25-27, 2017 that can be:
- used to purchase a conference registration;
- applied retroactively in the form of a partial refund if already registered; or,
- transferred to another individual at the sole discretion and responsibility of the winner.
Retweeting any giveaway tweet does not guarantee eligibility as posts deemed to contain inappropriate content and/or be considered SPAM can be disqualified at the discretion of the giveaway organizer. Entrants acknowledge, accept, and understand that any content submitted to the giveaway (personal Twitter handle) gives rights to the Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare for the content and its use. Entrants may retweet only once during each giveaway time period. Multiple retweets during each specified timeframe will result in automatic disqualification.
Entrants are only eligible to win one giveaway. Entrants may not use multiple Twitter accounts to increase their number of entries. Entrants may be disqualified from the prize drawings (at the discretion of the Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare and the giveaway organizer) for falsifying, gaming, or inappropriately entering the giveaway in violation of the rules.
Approximate retail value per registration pricing with discount applied:
- Schwartz Center Healthcare Member early-bird rate (available until Feb. 1, 2017): $280
- Schwartz Center Healthcare Member rate: $305
- Non-member early-bird rate (available until Feb. 1, 2017): $470
- Non-member rate: $520
- Student rate: $247.50
By competing in this giveaway and/or accepting the prize, entrants agree that Sponsor, Twitter and their respective parent companies, assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and all of their respective employees, officers and directors will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to person and property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prizes, or participation in this giveaway. By accepting a prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name for publicity and promotional purposes on behalf of Sponsor with no additional compensation or further permission (except where prohibited by law).
Sponsored by The Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare, 100 Cambridge St., Ste. 2100, Boston, Massachusetts 02114